LOS ALJIBES (Vino de la Tierra de Castilla)
Los Aljibes winery is part of the family owned Los Aljibes Estate, located in Chincillla de Montearagon in the wine appellation of Vino de la Tierra de Castilla. The Aljibes estate covers nearly 2,000 acres of which 620 acres are dedicated to vineyards, 500 acres of low forest, 125 acres of Olive groves & the rest dedicated to the cultivation of grains. The estate is also a unique setting for the Yeguada, a purebred Spanish stud farm.
Bodega Los Aljibes lies at 3,200 feet in elevation with a continental climate, rigorous & arid. The combination of these extreme conditions & high altitude favor a long maturation process & low yields, gracing the wines born in the region with great roundness & quality. The estate's bedrock is shallow, composed mainly of limestone & contains little organic material. Los Aljibes cultivates the traditional Spanish varieties of Tempranillo, Garnacha & Verdejo as well as international varieties of Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Petit Verdot, Sauvignon Blanc & Chardonnay.
Bodega Los Aljibes, based on traditional methods & modern techniques together creating a uniquely seductive line of wines.
- VIÑA ALJIBES ROSADO 2013 (Rose-100% Syrah )
- ALJIBES 2010 (Red Wine - 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Franc)
- VIÑA ALJIBES BLANCO 2013 (White Wine - 80% Sauvignon Blanc, 20% Chardonnay)
- SELECTUS 2008 (Red Wine - Syrah, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot )
- ALJIBES CABERNET FRANC 2010 (Red Wine - 100% Cabernet Franc )
- VINA ALJIBES TINTO 2010 (Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Garnacha Tintorera, Petit Verdot)
- CATA DE MORANTE 2013 (100% Verdejo)
Casa Ventura Imports, Inc. Bellingham, WA. · Tel: + 1 360 303 1760 · Fax: + 1 360 684 5578 © Casa Ventura Imports 2008.